Kerr Scott Hall 203
- Master of Industrial Design, December 2009, North Carolina State University, College of Design, Raleigh, NC
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Drafting and Design(Business Minor), May 2007, Summa Cum Laude, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Form development
- Graphic Presentation
Professional Affiliations or Organizations:
- Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA)
- Currently focused on how new technology, both input (Touch Sensative Displays) and output (3D Printers), can be implemented into the classroom.
- Ironing Man (2013) to Viral Brands Inc under the Just Mustard Brand
- Additionally, while working with Donald Corey we have licensed the following products: Stress Beater (Fred 2011), Spooled (Fred 2011), Tiki Fondue (Dci 2013), License Plate Trivet (Po 2013), Splash Tea Infuser (Po 2013), Bar Key (Dci 2014), World Champion Drink Stirrers (Dci 2015) and World Champion Bottle Stopper (Dci 2015). Prep Boards (Mustard 2015), Triangle Multi Tool (Kikkerland 2016), #Mug (Kikkerland 2016), Bottle Jar Opener (Kikkerland 2016)
- DesignBoom Mart 2016 Debuted several new housewares products.
- DesignBoom Mart 2013 Exhibited several designs created with Donald Corey.
- Salone Satellite 2011 Debuted several design created with Donald Corey for The Other Edge Design Studio
- ICE 2010 (International Countertop Expo) Competed in the Innovation in Design Competition - Las Vegas, NV
- GreenBuild 2009 Displayed the Echo Nightstand as part of the LG Hausys Booth - Phoenix, AZ
- Zona Tortona 2009 Debuted the Echo Nightstand as one of the Grand Prize winners of the LG Beyond Student Design Challenge - Milan, Italy
- IND 2411 - Introduction to Design Studio
- IND 1010 - CADD I: Imaging
- IND 2901 - CADD II: Free Modeling
- IND 3901 - CADD III: Parametric Modeling
- IND 2201 - Design Drawing
- IND 2012 - Product Design
- IND 4701 - Product Design Studio III, IND 4711 - Product Design Studio IV